[fdo] Fwd: Your account has been deactivated

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 20:35:20 UTC 2023

Hi! I'm sorry for the slow response on this, hopefully someone else was able
to help out with this? If not let me know and I'll look into re-activating it.
I certainly think I would have remembered de-activating you myself if you had
done something wrong, so I have no idea what happened here.

--
Cheers,
Lyude Paul (she/her)