[Freedreno] 2nd Gen Nexus 7 and freedreno

Sumit Semwal sumit.semwal at linaro.org
Fri Dec 13 08:17:03 PST 2013

Hi Rob,

I am trying to get the 2nd gen Nexus 7 booting up your awesome
freedreno drivers. I just wanted to know:

1. if anyone's already tried it - if yes, then some pointers would be
very helpful!
2. If no one has, then I think I'll need to custom build the 'flo'
kernel, and port your patches. To do that, just wanted to check with
you on what was your base kernel version that you started with. (I'm
guessing it'd have been one of the msm.git ones)

--
Thanks and best regards,

Sumit Semwal
Graphics Engineer - Graphics working group
Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs