[Freedreno] Prebuild fedora kernel for IFC6410

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:20:55 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 11:54 AM, XoD <xoddark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Big, thank you Rob, with your help I have do progress.
>
> For heatsink I not found with thermal paste, I prefer to, it's more "clean".
> you have add a fan in addition ? And if yes, do you plug it on the board
> (for supply) ?

there is a two pin 5V connector, between the CSI/camera connector and
the expansion connector, which should be fine to run a 5V fan..  check
which pin is +5 and which is GND with a multimeter before hooking
anything up.

> I have sucessfully build kernel and ifc6410 dtb. And create an boot image,
> but the image don't boot the board (no output on serial console).
> I have send, in this regard, an email on fedora-arm mailing list to not
> bother you more (peraps not the more appropriate mailing list).

what branch?  what kernel cmdline?  what config?

I have a random semi-recent upstream kernel here, which does boot:

https://people.freedesktop.org/~robclark/tmp/ifc6410-boot-upstream.img

you can check the cmdline and /proc/config.gz to get the config I was
using, and use those as a starting point

BR,
-R