[Freedreno] Prebuild fedora kernel for IFC6410

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Tue Aug 26 10:36:34 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM, XoD <xoddark at gmail.com> wrote:
> For the kernel I have detail what I do here :
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/arm/2014-August/008225.html

there is not enough support in mainline/stable kernel as of today. you
still need a couple of out of tree patches.

you can use this branch:

https://git.linaro.org/?p=landing-teams/working/qualcomm/kernel.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/integration-linux-qcomlt

it is what we call a 'tracking' branch. which means that it is
*rebased* regularly, every -rc or so. and it includes all the 'known'
pending patches that have been posted on various mailing lists, which
still haven't hit mainline.

if you have any problem with a linaro kernel branch, feel free to ask
on #linaro (freenode), or linaro-dev at lists.linaro.org

cheers