[Freedreno] Prebuild fedora kernel for IFC6410

XoD xoddark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 04:28:08 PDT 2014

I have tested your boot img and of course I haven't had the problem I have
with the images that I built.

I have look-at the kernel cmd line, with some small diff, but apparently
nothing significative.
And I tried to extract files from initrd.img but found nothing in the /proc
folder, it's the place to found the config.gz ?

Thank you.