[Freedreno] Freedreno Mesa with wayland support

Shrisha shrishadn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 02:10:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm tyring to build Mesa with wayland support. Our Build system is yocto
which is a linux based build system and we are using  ARM based chipset.

When I try to compile Mesa with Wayland enabled It throws me errors as
below.

*| /bin/bash: code: command not found| /bin/bash: client-header: command
not found| make[3]: *** [wayland-drm-protocol.c] Error 127| make[3]:
/bin/bash: server-header: command not found*

Where can I get these code, server-header and client-header's?

Please help.

Regards,
Shrisha