[Freedreno] Question about Fedrino on APQ8074 Dragonboard

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:12:24 PDT 2014

I may never have written a wiki page for dragonboard..

Other than the kernel to use, the instructions should be fairly
similar to other boards, so:

https://github.com/freedreno/freedreno/wiki/Fedora

is probably useful.

Note that rawhide/f21 should in theory have everything needed to work
out of the box.. but f20 has too old of a mesa, I think.  But newer
fedora makes those instructions a bit obsolete..

BR,
-R