[Freedreno] shader problem

Manuel Sabban manu at sabban.eu
Thu Aug 13 14:08:30 PDT 2015

On 12/08/2015 21:24, Rob Clark wrote:
> admittedly the last version of xbmc I'd tried was before the rename to
> kodi, since it seems to be missing from rpmfusion for arm and enough
> of a pain to build..  although at the time it worked fine.
>
> Probably the easiest thing to do would be to grab an apitrace that you
> can post somewhere for me to debug.  (apitrace should be packaged in
> fedora.. probably debian too.. just run:  'apitrace trace kodi')
>
> If you have a kodi build for fedora that you can post somewhere, I
> could try reproducing issue that way too..

I used kodi from rpmfusion
http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/updates/21/armhfp/repoview/kodi.html

kodi seems to dlopen some gl libs, so I used the git version of
apitrace, as the
packaged version of fedora does'nt seem to handle this.

I don't know if this is relevant but the "apitrace trace kodi" leads
eventually to a SIGSEGV
in kodi, wich doesn't happen when not tracing. I joined the crashlog
file along with all the
traces generated by apitrace.

You will find all the file at http://www.sabban.eu/kodi-log

Please let me know if this is enough for debugging the issue.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Manuel Sabban