[Freedreno] adreno 430/431 support (msm8x94)

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:16:19 PST 2015

ok, I'll see if I can put something together, hopefully later today..

>From a quick look, spoofing a430 as the gpu-id, userspace generated
cmdstream looks the same for A420 and A430, so reasonably sure we
won't need any changes in mesa.

On the kernel side, looks like a430 brings some pwr mgmt changes
compared to a420 (seems like it can enable/disable it's own
regulators, etc).. with some luck we can ignore that to start.

BR,
-R