[Freedreno] Adreno 200 / AMD 430 on linux-3.19

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:27:44 PST 2015

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Robert Schwebel
<r.schwebel at pengutronix.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 04:40:12PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT
> consult wrote:
>>
>> do you know anybody actively working on the a2xx ?  what do we need to
>> get it supported ?
>
> We worked on MX53 support some time ago, but never got it up to a point
> where it actually worked.

well, a2xx doesn't really get too much love these days on the
userspace side of things either, although that is probably strongly
related to my lack of motivation to deal w/ an old 2.6.x kernel ;-)

Upstream drm/msm support for a2xx would be really nice.

BR,
-R