[Freedreno] Adreno 200 / AMD 430 on linux-3.19

Andreas Färber afaerber at suse.de
Wed Mar 4 08:02:11 PST 2015

Am 03.03.2015 um 19:27 schrieb Rob Clark:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Robert Schwebel
> <r.schwebel at pengutronix.de> wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 04:40:12PM +0100, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT
>> consult wrote:
>>>
>>> do you know anybody actively working on the a2xx ?  what do we need to
>>> get it supported ?
>>
>> We worked on MX53 support some time ago, but never got it up to a point
>> where it actually worked.
>>

> well, a2xx doesn't really get too much love these days on the
> userspace side of things either, although that is probably strongly
> related to my lack of motivation to deal w/ an old 2.6.x kernel ;-)

Does the i.MX51 have the same/similar chipset? Wikipedia says z460.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.MX#i.MX5x_series

That SoC is in the Efika MX Smarttop/Smartbook, for which there were
early 3.x based trees: https://github.com/genesi?page=3

Cheers,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)