[Freedreno] [GSoC-15] Enabling Freedreno on Android

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:20:15 PDT 2015

On 26/03/15 17:00, Varad Gautam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have submitted a proposal at
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/varad/5643440998055936 .
> Please take a look and share your thoughts.

Nicely done ! The abstract sounds a bit more ambitious than I would
personally go for yet I am a bit conservative for those kind of things :-)

Might I suggest a couple of trivial bits:
 - Can you spare a day or two during the early stages of the project
getting in touch with Android distributions. This way the integration
step should work out a lot smoother.
 - Would be nice if you there is a public place(repo) where you push
your work, rather than keeping it until the midterm/final evaluation.
 - (Bikeshedding) Can you place all the links at the bottom of the
proposal, and refer to them via [1] [2]...

(Random thought) The time estimates might end up completely off, but
that is to be expected. So don't feel bad if something takes longer than
planned.

Thanks
Emil