[Freedreno] xinerma - xrandr apq8064 drm fbdev

Vinay Simha B N simhavcs at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:29:28 UTC 2017

rob,

i tried using dsi_mgr_parse_dual_dsi , but dsi1 is not getting enabled for
some reason, may be TODO:apq8064 more when we use dual dsi in dts.

so i am trying without using dsi_mgr_parse_dual_dsi/dual dsi in dts

after modifying dsi_manager.c , now userspace is assuming as single display
for two encoders

dsi_mgr_connector_get_modes
 if (IS_DUAL_DSI() || id == DSI_1 )
dsi_dual_connector_tile_init