[Freedreno] Whether A200 driver is supported by Linux Mainline Kernel

abhijit naik abhijitnaik27 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 06:50:19 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I have requirement to support OPENGL ES 2.0 in GPU hardware.

But freedreno supports OPENGL 1.4. To support OPEN GL ES 2.0, I am
planning to boot old linux kernel with binary only GPU driver and use
reverse engineering tools. As I don't see any other option.

But before I start, I wanted to confirm whether Open GL ES 2.0 based
application can run with Open GL ES 1.4?

My end goal is to use chromium browser on IMX537 based board.

Please let me know your inputs.

--
Best wishes,
Abhijit Naik