[Freedreno] Request to Work on Project Piglit for OpenMAX under XorgEvoC

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 15:17:47 UTC 2018

Hi Prateek,

Thank a lot for you interest.
I will give you more details later as I am in a hurry today but first thing
to do is to check is that all requirements are ok from
https://www.x.org/wiki/XorgEVoC/ (Xorg admins will help to check that I
believe) and then start a proposal for the project with google doc for
example, writing global dates (start /end project), and all info you can
write for now. Then we can build the proposal from there with filling
technical details.
If you have already ideas how to tackle the project please go ahead in the
proposal, in any case we can iterate/re-work it.

Good luck,
Julien