[Fribidi-discuss] 0.10.1pre

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Wed Jan 9 21:30:03 EST 2002

Hi,

I have made some other changes, known bugs fixed, the more important
is that fribidi.spec is added, we can release RPMs easily now.

2002-02-10  Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at bamdad.org>
        * configure.in: Changed the version to 0.10.1pre.
        * TODO: Done tasks removed.
        * *.h: "extern C" stuff added.
        * fribidi-config.in: Include path changed from @includedir@/fribidi
        to @includedir at .
        * fribidi.c: Set FRIBIDI_CHUNK_SIZE according to MEM_OPTIMIZED flag
        to 16 or 128.
        * fribidi.c, fribidi_unicode.h, conformance/test: Do not set
        MAX_LEVEL to 15 if flag DEBUG defined, renamed to
        UNI_MAX_BIDI_LEVEL and moved to fribidi_unicode.h, should not check
        fribidi with debug-enabled reference code anymore.  Updated
        conformance/test to reflect this change.
        * README: Sample input and output removed, refered to tests directory
        * fribidi_config.h.in: Added, configure creates fribidi_config.h from
        this.
        * fribidi.spec.in: Added, configure creates fribidi.spec from this.
        It can be used to create RPM packages.

--
Behdad
20 Dey 1380, 2002 Jan 10