[Fribidi-discuss] Future plan

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Fri Mar 15 08:30:10 EST 2002

Hi,

The annual national holidays will start next week in Iran, and I
have enough time to work on fribidi more.

I have commited the L3 Rule, so the Unicode BiDi Alg. is complete
now.

So this is my current plan in the order I will do them:

	* Fix the packtab.c to generate much fewer symbols (as
	  suggested by Owen Taylor).
	* Add the arabic joining code.
	* Release 0.10.2
	* Apply the FribidiEnv patch.
	* Design the new interface, supporting line breaking.
	* Release 0.11.0 or even 1.0.0!

Any suggestions, ideas, ...?

--
Behdad Esfahbod				24 Esfand 1380, 2002 Mar 15
<behdad at bamdad dot org>		[Finger for Geek Code]

A man does not look behind the door unless he has stood there himself.
	-- Du Bois