[Fribidi-discuss] Future plan

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Sat Mar 16 23:52:02 EST 2002

Maybe we should wait for putting it on CPAN, until the interface
version 3 is released, the current api is not complete, another
api which allows line breaks in paragraph is really needed, so if
the overhead of updating the CPAN is too high, thats better to
wait.

Fribidi is also in PHP now.  I don't know who put it there, but
it is :-).