[Fribidi-discuss] Re: Implementing away (stop me if you can, HAHAHAHAHA)

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Tue Oct 22 19:02:03 EST 2002

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> There's an old saying in the open source world:
> "If noone else will do it, do it yourself".

Well, the reason should be that you have asked hard questions
:">.

> I am now officially working on adding my Makefile tricks into the layers
> upon layers of auto* generations used by fribidi. If anyone wishes to
> help me out (this is the only project I know of that uses four different
> auto* tools - are they all REALLY necessary? Why isn't autoconf enough
> for us, just like everybody else?), I would much apretiate it. If not,
> RTFM is your friend.

All of them where there when I started with fribidi, and I learnt
them while hacking fribidi.  Some of them may be really just
luxury there, but no harm.

--
Behdad Esfahbod		1 Aban 1381, 2002 Oct 23
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

#define is_persian_leap(y) ((((y)-474)%2820+2820)%2820*31%128<31)