[Fribidi-discuss] Help in BIDI Algrothim

Praveen Chatrumal Tilokchandani pctilokchandani at rediffmail.com
Sun Aug 10 22:21:02 EST 2003

Hello ,
I am in Process of Implememting BIDI Algrothim.
The Algrothim is Discussed in UAX# 9 at www.unicode.org ,
Actually i am Not Able to Get How does The Process Works .
What i Have Understood I Will Just Expalin To U all u Can Just
Point Where Am i Going Wrong .
First Quest?? From Where do We Assign the Character Type to The
Charcter or is it Provided in Unicode i.e How do We Get the Type
of Charcter ,do We Get it or We Have to Decide It .
Secondly if We Get The Char Type From Unicode What Are The Types
Provided By It .
How do Assign The LRE/RLE/LRO/RLO to The Characters,
If i Am Able To Get This Query Answered Then Assigning the Levels
to The Charcters Is to Be Done With X2-X9 WI-..NI Levels .
After Assiging the Levels Another Quetion Comes
How to Reorder the String .
Is it Using the L2. : Reverse All The Levels Starting From Highest
Embedding Level to The Lowest Odd Level.
Friends Please Do No Tell me to Go To ths Site I Have Surfed the
Net But if SomeOne Can Explain these To Queries i WIll Be Grateful
to Them And will Very Grateful if Some One Can Provide Me With the
Workable Code in C/C++ As the Code i Have is Not Working
Please Try And Understand Bcos I Have Just Entered The Field of
Unicode .
Waiting for ur Valuable Suggestions
Regards
Praveen

Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now:
http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl