AW: [Fribidi-discuss] License question to the project owners

Shachar Shemesh psql at shemesh.biz
Mon Aug 11 23:56:02 EST 2003

Stefan Wanger wrote:

>Hi,
>
>i have read your discussion.
>
>I have a problem with the bidi algorithm. See original message below.
>It has nothing to do with fribidi, because I decided to take ICU. Maybe you
>can help me, because it is a bidi problem. Maybe you have the same problem
>solved with fribidi so far.
>
>Thanks
>
>Stefan

How about:
"12 <RLE>34 56<PDF> <LRM>78 AB 90"?

I don't quite understand why you are trying to do this. If you already
know how the file looks like, and how it should be rendered, why not
just bypass the BiDi algorithm at all and display it visually?

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant