[Fribidi-discuss] Linux conference on March 6th - need a lecturer

Shachar Shemesh fribidi-discuss at sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 7 02:54:02 EST 2003

Hi all,

On March 6th "People and Computers" are organizing a conference centered
on Linux and open source. You can get more details about it on
http://www.pc.co.il/go-linux. The conference will have a common part,
and then it will split into four "interest groups". I am organizing the
"Developers" interest group.

I am looking for someone to give a lecture about fribidi there. it
should ~half hour, and should give an introduction to developers about
what it does, how to use it, and what is the usefullness of it.

I have tried contacting Dov directly, as I think he can be perfect for
such a lecture, but got no reply. I think I may have triggered his spam
alert. This will be a pitty, as if I cannot find someone to give that
lecture, I'll have to remove fribidi from the agenda. I think it is an
important project that will be useful to the people attending, and it
will be a pitty if it's not represented.

                Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant