[Fribidi-discuss] Bug in wrapping in command-line fribidi?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Sun Mar 30 05:21:13 EST 2003

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Beni Cherniavsky wrote:

> P.S. The current global state fribidi_set_mirroring(), etc. function
> are a bad idea for a library; in the next API version there should be
> some options struct that can be set up and passed to all functions.

This code is already there (by Omer Zak) in the HEAD branch of
CVS.  By the way, I need some help to summarize what people need
of fribidi, and some help in designing the new interface, Beni,
better we talk more offlist?

--
Behdad Esfahbod		10 Farvardin 1382, 2003 Mar 30
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars