[Fribidi-discuss] Bug in wrapping in command-line fribidi?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at bamdad.org
Mon Mar 31 03:06:29 EST 2003

Hi,

No need to look for the proposal.  And also CVS branches STABLE
and HEAD contain the latest sources.  I'm going to send a draft
of what we need in the next fribidi to the list in a few days.

--
Behdad Esfahbod		11 Farvardin 1382, 2003 Mar 31
http://behdad.org/	[Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars