[FriBidi] Current status of FriBidi?

Omer Zak omerz at actcom.co.il
Wed May 31 01:16:41 PDT 2006

I found that the latest release of FriBidi is version 0.10.7, in
http://fribidi.org/.
1. I understand that it now fully implements the Unicode Bidi algorithm.
2. Where (if at all) is Arabic ligature shaping implemented?
3. Is there API and documentation about integrating it with
line-breaking algorithms?
                                               --- Omer
--
You haven't made an impact on the world before you caused a Debian
release to be named after Snufkin.

I may be affiliated in any way.