[FriBidi] new API

Moshe Kamensky moshe.kamensky at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 7 17:55:10 PST 2008

Hi there,

I'm trying to make my fribidi perl interface, Text::Bidi, work with the
fribidi2 release. The web page states that it is compatible with the old
one. This does not seem to be the case: the function fribidi_get_types
does not exist, apparently, in fribidi2. Is this a bug? Should it be
there? I think it was part of the original API, right?

Also, is the new API documented somewhere? I couldn't find it. I get
warnings when I compile that I am using deprecated functions, but I
don't know which functions I am supposed to use.

Thanks,
Moshe