[FriBidi] Obsolete fribidi_log2vis

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Jun 22 10:32:00 PDT 2009

I may remove the obsolete notice in the future.  If your paragraph is one line
of text, you can continue using that function, otherwise, read how it is
implemented and that's what you can do.  Yes, it's calling four or five
functions instead, but that's what you have to do if shaping multi-line
paragraphs.

behdad