[FriBidi] Line Reverse

Kueffen Heiko Heiko.Kueffen at cadcon.de
Thu May 31 00:48:00 PDT 2012

Dear Tom,

Thank you, indeed this looks helpful. I think the flexibility given by this API is great.

Anyway I think it would be useful to get one function for text in -> text out like the log2vis which correctly handles line breaks and maybe could obey paragraph marks (U+00B6). I'm not familiar with Arabic but I think it should work for Hebrew.

Regards
Heiko

  °°° CADCON - Wir bringen Technik ins Spiel! °°°

        Wir freuen uns auf die EM 2012 und
      drücken unserer Nationalelf die Daumen!

CADCON
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Robert Bauer, Andreas Gundel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-86368 Gersthofen