[FriBidi] Mixed RTL and numeric strings

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Apr 17 14:31:29 PDT 2013

For RTL text I expect the minus to be on the right (OK, I was taught
math in from right to left using Arabic notation), so Unicode/FriBiDi
are doing the right thing, so what you want here is to treat math
expressions as being “isolated” LTR, so you should enclose them in LRE
and PDF marks (U+202A and U+202C, respectively).

Regards,
Khaled