[FriBidi] "fribidi_remove_special_chars" function?

Evgeny Grin k2k at narod.ru
Tue Aug 13 13:24:36 PDT 2013

Thanks!
I'm using it in XBMC (http://xbmc.org).
What should I do to convert logical paragraph to visual?
I'm going to implement it in the following way:
 * convert to UTF-32
 * call fribidi_get_bidi_types
 * call fribidi_get_par_embedding_levels
 * call fribidi_get_joining_types
 * call fribidi_join_arabic
 * call fribidi_shape
 * split result into lines, for each line call fribidi_reorder_line, combine resulting lines back to paragraph
 * call fribidi_remove_bidi_marks
 * convert result to needed encoding (UTF-8 in my case)
 * use result for display
Correct?

Is it possible to detect on early stage ability to skip arabic joining and shaping?

Best wishes,
Evgeny