[FriBidi] Mixed RTL and numeric strings

Behnam Esfahbod behnam at zwnj.org
Tue May 14 15:05:31 PDT 2013

Ian,

For the top-level API, there's a one-to-one mapping between the characters
of the input string and ones on the output string: no characters removed,
no new characters inserted, they just move around.

Hope it answers your question.
-BehNaM

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Ian Walberg <ian.walberg at airborne.aero>wrote:

> Behdad,
>
> Agreed that we should be using Pango etc but until that is implemented we
> are trying a few work arounds.
>
> This is for the mapserv label rendering in the mapstring.c file.
>
> The question we have is are the RLE, RLM etc codes removed from the
> returned string or do we need to strip them before the processed text is
> rendered?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian

Behnam Esfahbod | بهنام اسفهبد
http://behnam.es/
GPG-FP: 3E7F B4B6 6F4C A8AB 9BB9 7520 5701 CA40 259E 0F8B