[FriBidi] Is it possible to disable the shaping to presentation forms

eduardo eduardo at brainstorm.es
Thu Nov 7 13:06:07 CET 2013

Ok I will keep using log2vis. Thanks.

I'm thinking, in order to skip the shaping, I could just pass NULL as
the visual_str and just use the l2v table to relayout my string before
shaping it, but I don't know whether the l2v table is biyective or nor
because, for instance, the ligature LAM WITH ALEF represents two
characters.

Another reason I think it wouldn't be so straight forward is the amount
of parameters fribidi_reorder_line needs to do the same task.

Regards!