[FriBidi] Playing around with Unicode 6.3 support

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 14:59:07 PDT 2014

Hi Behdad (and others?),

I thought it would be about time that I also started playing around with
the fribidi code again. It' only been about 15years! So I started working
on Unicode 6.3 support.

For testing I introduced the following encoding:

    * _i  LRI
    * _y  RLI
    * _f  FSI
    * _I  PDI

The following tests seem to be ok so far:

_yBEAR_I:how is LION?               => RAEB:how is NOIL?
_ibear_I:how is LION?               => bear:how is NOIL?
_fBEAR_I:how is LION?               => RAEB:how is NOIL?
_fbear_I:how is LION?               => bear:how is NOIL?
_yBEAR_I:HOW IS lion?               =>                   ?lion SI WOH:RAEB
_ibear_I:HOW IS lion?               =>                   ?lion SI WOH:bear
_fBEAR_I:HOW IS lion?               =>                   ?lion SI WOH:RAEB
_fbear_I:HOW IS lion?               =>                   ?lion SI WOH:bear
NEED fc++_I FOR THE JOB.            =>              .BOJ EHT ROF ++fc DEEN
TEXT AND _f<code s=_f"HELLO"_I>_I IS NICE. =>  .ECIN SI <code s="OLLEH">
DNA TXET

See the Unicode63 branch at:

https://github.com/dov/fribidi

Let me know what you think.