[FriBidi] fribidi_reorder_runs()

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:04:06 UTC 2017

Well, almost. There are actually two issues. One is that since the Unicode
version 6.3, there is a new rule N0, in which parenthesis take up a more
active meaning, and are no longer "passively" neutral. (Unfortunately, this
version of fribidi has not been finished yet.) The second issue is the
issue of mirroring, which is done after the direction of parenthesis has
been determined. If the resolved direction of a parenthesis is odd, then it
is expected that the render engine replace its shape, with that of its
mirror.

Regards,
Dov

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Eduardo CastiƱeyra <eduardo at brainstorm3d.com