[FriBidi] bidi mirror

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 10:39:27 UTC 2017

Unfortunately fribidi isn't Unicode 6.3 complient yet.

You may want to test the following branch and see if it makes a difference:

https://github.com/dov/fribidi/tree/unicode63

But I'm in doubt as we have not yet implemented the N0 rule of the
Unicode6.3 standard, which seems to be relevant to your problem. It is
still (unfortunately far too slow) work in progress.

Regards,
Dov