[FriBidi] Unicode 10 support merged into master

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:34:11 UTC 2017

I merged the Unicode-10 support into master.

To test the new version with the Unicode test files do the following:

$ cd fribidi-vs-unicode/
$ ./test BidiTest.txt
No errors found! :-)
$ ./test-character BidiCharacterTest.txt
No errors found! :-)

Note that I think there seems to be a Makefile bug so that bidi-type.tab.i
is not regenerated if you have an old version in your tree. (This bug made
the test-character above fail until I figured it out.) So either remove it
manually before building fribidi, or send a pull request that resolves the
bug. ;-)

Regards,
Dov