[FriBidi] Unicode 10 support merged into master

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 10:04:50 UTC 2017

Yes. This case is covered by the new BD16 and N0 rules, and the parentheses
are now "glued" to their embedded contents.

This example also made me realize that I forgot to update the fribidi.c
program to use the new API, and it therefore still returns the old result.

I'll fix this tonight.

Regards,
Dov