[Ftp-release] [poppler] Poppler 0.9.1 (0.10 Beta 2) released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 17 14:31:15 PDT 2008

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.9.1.tar.gz

WARNING: This is a unstable release, it is actually 0.10 Beta 2 release, it
should work like any release from the 0.8 branch, but do not blame us if it
makes your chair break.

Differences with 0.9.0:
Core:
 * Fix crash on some AESv2 encrypted files (bugs #13972, #16092, #17523)
 * Improve parsing of broken files (bug #17568)

glib frontend:
 * Minor improvements to the demo application

utils:
 * pdftohtml: Generate the outline file in the same place of the other
generated files (bug #17504)

It seems we did not get any regression spotted at the moment, just
improvements, either we are in good shape or noone is testing :D

0.9.2 is planned for 23rd September.

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.

Albert