[Galago-devel] notification colors

Aaron aarons-galago at aberrant.org
Wed Aug 24 20:21:39 EEST 2005

There seems to have been a large effort to create notifications with a
white background.  Why is that?  I mean, is there a reason other than
this comment indicates?

  /* override the theme. white is GOOD dammit :) */

This presumes a lot about the color theme, doesn't it?  If white is
really so good (and I disagree) then you should also override the text
color.  My gtk theme uses off-white text.  off-white on white is not good.

Also, I don't know if link colors can be defined in gtk themes, but it
would really be nice if that were also configurable somehow, since blue
on my background is also not nice to read.

-Aaron