[Galago-devel] Libsoylent API

Christian Hammond chipx86 at gnupdate.org
Mon Jul 4 03:57:13 EEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 09:34:57PM -0700, Travis Reitter wrote:
> I like what everyone's been saying - the plans sound good.
>
> Now the bad news: I'm going to cop-out and wait until Christian gets
> back from vacation next week to do any more work - I could stumble
> around trying to learn glib's nuances and so on, but I think it's better
> I just put things off for another week or so and work together on it.
> It'd be a much more efficient use of time.
>
> Say it with me, everybody - Real Soon Now! :)

I'm back! But here's my problem. I still have a lot to do over the
next two weeks at work, and on top of that, I have to get a lot of
galago and notification stuff done before a presentation at SVLUG on
August 3rd. So, I won't have much time this month to work on any of
this. I'll probably know how much time I'll have after next week.

Christian

--
Christian Hammond         <>  The Galago Project
chipx86 at gnupdate.org      <>  http://www.galago.info/