[Galago-devel] Soylent: This Is You

Travis Reitter treitter-dev at netdrain.com
Tue Jul 12 10:02:53 EEST 2005

One thing I think we should eventually have a special UI component for
is the user's personal info. Basically, it should be similar to editing
anyone else's metadata (pref. through a Get Info-style window), but
highlight the fact that it's you (of course it should already be
obvious, naturally, but it's important the user know we understand that
fact). Additionally, I think we should have any extra way (such as an
extra menu entry) to access this special self-profile, since it's
important.

Thoughts?

-Travis