[Galago-devel] notify-more - an advanced notify-send

Rory McCann ebelular at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 17:20:13 EEST 2006

The main reason was because I know Python much better than C/glib. And
I was able to rely on the python examples at
http://trac.gajim.org/ticket/1901. This was mainly something I wanted
for myself and I would have been able to write it quicker starting
from scratch in python using those examples than extending
notify-send.

Rory