Hex-a-hop

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Mon Dec 1 08:07:46 PST 2008

2008/12/1 Pavol Rusnak <prusnak at suse.cz>:
> Hi Miriam!

Hi :)

> I am glad I found out that someone is taking care of hex-a-hop game.
> Some time ago I did some fixes (lots of them are now included),
> reorganized source (into more files) and even added sound support (still
> in alpha state). Do you think you could create new branch in
> http://repo.or.cz/w/hex-a-hop.git so I could push my changes there and
> you could simply merge them? I'm not sure about inclusion of sound
> support though, (maybe another extra branch).

Of course, I'm not exactly sure how, as I'm not very familiar with git yet :)

We're creating a working group to collaboratively maintain some games
forgotten by their upstreams among members of the different Linux
distros and BSD flavours [1], you're totally encouraged to join if you
want :)

The idea is to have a different branch per feature, and merging them
only when that feature is stable enough, but it will be all right to
add sound support :)

Yup, I have one:  inniyah at jabberes.org

> PS: repo.or.cz has one interesting feature. If you create 'mob' branch,
> everybody is able to do changes to it (wiki style) and you can decide if
> you want some of the patches in your master. More info here:
> http://repo.or.cz/mob.html but I would still prefer separate
> sound-support branch as it is quite unstable and sounds are not ready
> for users.

I can add you to that project if you want :)

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/games/2008-November/000006.html