Vote: [Games] prefix for list mail -- Yes/No? (was :Re: Keeping [Games] in subjects)

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Tue Dec 2 06:08:07 PST 2008

> > I just saw that the list doesn't add [Games] in the subject anymore.
> > Can we add it back?
>
> It was removed at the explicit request of a member. Personally, I do
> not care in the least.
>
> Can everyone who wants to have/not have the [Games] prefix answer
> to this mail with a vote? I'll wait a few days and we will do whatever
> the majority prefers.

I personally use procmail to put list-related messages (both sent
by list and directly with list in cc:) to separate mailbox, so I
don't see the need for prefix. Also [Games] seem really general,
so I don't see any good in it.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru