Proposed entry about games at fdo for DPN (DebianProjectNews)

Christoph Egger Christoph.Egger at gmx.de
Tue Dec 2 07:22:54 PST 2008

Richard Hartmann schrieb:
> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 10:37, Christoph Egger <Christoph.Egger at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>>  As out effort to get games packagers together is in my opinion an
>> great thing I would like to have an note about this on DPN[0]. As I am
>> up to now merely an observer and no native English-speaker I am asking
>> you to review my draft.
>
> Great idea. I put it onto the wiki [1]. The formatting breaks and I don't
> know how to create a proper blockquote with that wiki software. You
> will find the source to be properly formatted, though.
>

> Richard
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DPN

Hi!

  Good Idea actually to put it in the wiki! I'm really bussy at least
until tomorrow evening (but probably until friday at least) so I won't
be able to do much on this until then but as the current DPN seems to be
kicked out today we'll certainly be able to get into the next issue anyway.

Regards

  Christoph

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :