Patches for Pachi game

Slava Semushin php-coder at altlinux.org
Wed Dec 3 23:38:18 PST 2008

Hello all!

Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD has package for Pachi game [1].

I have made two patches for it and want get review and share these
patches with all other maintainers.

1) http://git.altlinux.org/people/php_coder/packages/pachi.git?p=pachi.git;a=blob;f=pachi-alt-src-off-by-one_fix.patch

Patch fixes off-by-one error.

2) http://git.altlinux.org/people/php_coder/packages/pachi.git?p=pachi.git;a=blob;f=pachi-alt-warnigs-fix.patch

Patch fixes all warnings from -Wall with gcc4.3 (Patch "depends" from previous.)

Looks like this patch fixes one error where SDL_MapRGB() was forgotten:

 112 --- src/fx.c.orig
 113 +++ src/fx.c
 118 -    SDL_SetColorKey(fadeobject,SDL_SRCCOLORKEY,(fadeobject->format,0,255,0));
 119 +    SDL_SetColorKey(fadeobject,SDL_SRCCOLORKEY,SDL_MapRGB(fadeobject->format,0,255,0));

[1] http://dragontech.sourceforge.net/

P.S. I'm a maintainer of few games (crack-attack, clines, netris,
pachi) in ALT Linux distro.

--
+ Slava Semushin | slava.semushin @ gmail.com
+ ALT Linux Team | php-coder @ altlinux.ru