Zaz in Debian

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Sun Aug 23 13:46:43 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've packaged Zaz [1] for Debian [2], and it's currently waiting in
the NEW queue [3]. It is a really cute game, and I'm quickly becoming
addict to it myself. I wonder if it was possible to add support for
internationalization to it. I can help you with gettext stuff if you
want, but, as FTGL does not support Unicode, it would be necessary to
probably use QuesoGLC [4] instead. Please, tell me what you think
about it.

Greetings,
Miry

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/zaz/
[2] http://users.alioth.debian.org/~miriam/zaz/
[3] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
[4] http://quesoglc.sourceforge.net/
[5] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.sdl/38523
[6] http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/Unicode.html

PS: I'm CC'ing the Debian/Ubuntu Games Team and Freedesktop.org Games
Mailing Lists