Modern OpenGL free documentation

Sylvain Beucler beuc at beuc.net
Tue Aug 30 15:38:07 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 10:22:12AM +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 12:41:47AM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > Consequently I started a on-going series of tutorials at WikiBooks
> > (CC-BY-SA) beginning from scratch:
> >
> >   http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/OpenGL_Programming#Modern_OpenGL
>
> Great!  It would be great for this to be packaged, IMHO.  Having
> offline-available documentation is something I value highly.
>
> (this might even constitute volunteering! but if anyone else wants to work on
> this too please don't wait for me)

A package would also give more visibility to the documentation
(through 'apt-cache search' advertising) :)

Are there tools to convert wikibooks/mediawikis easily?  I can setup a
printable version (like [1]) but that may not be very convenient as
offline documentation.

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MySQL/Print_version

--
Sylvain