manual position backend (new design)

Stephen Wing stephen at wintoncourt.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 06:45:52 PDT 2007

Henri Bergius wrote:
> The problem of course is that few calendar entries have geocodable
> location data. But other than that, calendar should be a very useful
> source for status data and/or location (it at least knows when I'm
> "Busy").

Most of my work calendar entries either contain an office location, or I
have an all day task showing the office location I am working in that
day.  Either of these could be used to feed Geoclue with data.

Of course, today, there is no way to sync my work calendar with an IT,
but that will come, I'm sure.

Stephen