Geoclue maemo repository status...

Stephen Wing stephen at wintoncourt.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 02:46:29 PDT 2008

I was talking briefly with Henrik Hedberg about adding Geoclue support
into Mauku, the Jaiku client for Maemo, and his response was "There is
initial Geoclue support in the version control repository by Jussi
Kukkonen, but it has not been progressed lately."

Jussi; can you confirm whether or not the version in the repository is
the latest, most stable version, and something we should be promoting
Henrik to use in an upcoming update to Mauku?  I don't want him using
something that's not the best, but equally, it would be a very good
client to add location support into.

Out of interest, the Geoclue doesn't seem to be in the main repos; which
repo is it in, and when (if at all) will it get promoted into one of the
main repos?

Thanks,

Steve